Best Local Bagpipers Myrtle Beach South Carolina
Bagpipers typically start at 0-300 for weddings and funerals for example:
For weddings and events over 7 days from now, for the best rates click the request quotes link below.
FOR FUNERALS within 7 days Please fill out the form below and our system will EXPEDITE it out to pipers in 90 seconds.
We have over 200 bagpipers in our wonderful network nationwide.
Bagpipers for hire Myrtle Beach South Carolina for ceremonies , funerals and public-private Myrtle Beach events.
Bagpipers all cities >>> South Carolina Bagpipers >>> Myrtle Beach, SC Bagpipers
Solo from 125 to 300 for 1 hour event and pipe bands from 500-thousands depending on the size.
We make it easy to find a bagpiper for your local Myrtle Beach SC wedding, funeral or private event.
Peggy Leonard, Professional Bagpiper Bagpipers
I am a professional bagpipe player residing in the Myrtle Beach area for hire in Northeastern South Carolina and Southeastern North Carolina. I perform for weddings, funerals, parties, corporate events, anniversaries, golf tournaments, grand openings, fundraisers, graduations, military/fire/police events or any occasion you would like the bagpipes performed. Make your event truly special with the unique and memorable music of the Great Highland Bagpipe. About Me-
- Performance music major in college on French Horn , attending Wayne State University in Detroit and Juilliard School of Music in New York City.
- Studied bagpipes for six years with Sandy Jones , world-renowned piper and teacher at The Citadel in Charleston, S.C. and founder of the North American Academy of Piping in North Carolina.
- Extensive performance experience for 17 years at weddings, funerals, church services and numerous other types of events.
- 8 years as the full-time piper at the Legends Golf Resort in Myrtle Beach.
- Brookgreen Gardens : 6 years as piper at Night Of A Thousand Candles.
- Piper in Georgetown, S.C. historic district on the Boardwalk at sunset for one year.
- Piper at Market Common in Myrtle Beach, Summer, Saturday nights, 2009.
- Competitor at Highland Games: Charleston Scottish Games, Grandfather Mountain Highland Games, Loch Norman Highland Games
- In addition, I teach private lessons on the bagpipes - 17 years experience. Bagpipers Myrtle Beach SC
Bagpiping By Van Bagpipers
I am available to play the pipes and entertain at any event such as weddings, funerals, parties, conventions and Corporate events. I will arrive at your event dressed in one of my kilts, appropriate for the occasion. My musical talents can change your OK event into an outrageous event! If you would like to add sizzle and excitement to your special event this year, contact me. I have a large selection of Scottish, Irish, and American tunes I can perform at your special event. There are few other instruments as versatile as the great highland bagpipe. From funerals to parties and everything in between; a well-played bagpipe can bring joy, sadness, melancholy and remembrance. It is truly an instrument for all-seasons. I have been piping and entertaining the general public in Southern Nevada and Southern Utah, for the past 14 years. In 2008 and again in 2010, my talents were put to use as I was asked to serve as the Pipe Major of the Nauvoo Pageant Pipe Band for the historical Nauvoo Pageant that takes place each year in the city of Nauvoo, Illinois. Bagpipers Myrtle Beach SC
Available to play my bagpipes for weddings, funerals, or special events. 14 years with the World famous Pipes and Drums of the Cleveland Police (retired). I\'m currently with the Charleston South Carolina Pipes and Drums. I have played many weddings and especially funerals. I can play all five military songs. It was a great honor to have played Ground Zero, 9/11 NYC. Bagpipers Myrtle Beach SC
Many bagpipers will wear the authentic piper attire for your event.
Bagpipers are great for wedding ceremonies and public events!
Bagpipers feature the celtic sounds perfect for ceremonies.
Home Page -
Businesses/Merchants, Get Listed On This Site Today!